Self-Editing For Marketing Success
Developmental Editing for Marketing with Ease
Here's a crazy idea:
What if you could edit your book while preparing to market it?
Yes, that means while you're polishing plotlines and clarifying characters, you're also focusing on key elements that will make book marketing and sales easier.
I do this all the the time with my one-on-one clients, and with books published through my publishing house, Uncommon Universes Press (as well as with my own bestselling titles).
After all, as an ambitious authorpreneur, why not get more impact from editing with less work?
In this course, I share key parts of my secret sauce for Y-O-U.
If you want to make the most of your editing--and tackle some marketing along the way...
If you want to save money by figuring out crucial storytelling aspects on your own...
If you want to have lifetime access to all these resources (plus all updates)...
This course is for you!
What You Get
- A self-paced, thoroughly-tested course that you can complete on your own schedule
- Short, quick videos that break everything into bite-sized chunks
- Guidance through techniques and tricks from over a decade of experience that will make your editing and marketing smoother and easier
- Clarity on how to use your story to market itself--saving you time AND helping you start building a tribe of readership
- Catching story and plot issues before going to an editor or critique readers
- PLUS a bonus module on with finding and working with alpha, beta, specialist, and ARC readers so you can start building buzz with your book while it's still being edited!
Modules include protagonist/antagonist interaction, tightening up a sagging middle, managing the balance of pacing and tension, hitting key plot points to keep your story moving, nailing essential description, and customizing story beats to your genre.
Ready to tackle that manuscript and make it completely awesome?
"Really connected the dots for me in a way I hadn't considered for editing--from the big picture point of view, strategy, and process. I'm excited to work on my manuscript!"
- Denise M. Colby, Marketing/SEO Consultant for Authors and Freelancer
"Janeen made the self-editing process very clear and approachable. She helped me to find focus and direction in my writing process."
- Chelsea Beason, Author/Blogger
Get started now!
Janeen Ippolito believes you should own your unique words. After all, if you won’t, who will? She’s a multi-published author of bestselling fiction, nonfiction, and poetry. She’s also an experienced editor and marketing strategist, plus the head of Uncommon Universes Press, a publishing company with award-winning books. She’s also the host of Own Your Unique Words, a fiction business and marketing podcast, and speaks regularly at conferences on writing craft, marketing strategies, and reaching your personal success (while enjoying the journey). In her spare time, she helps her missionary husband with his youth swordfighting ministry, indulges her foodie ambitions, reads whatever books she feels like, and explores a slew of random hobbies. Her life goals include traveling to Antarctica and riding a camel while wearing a party hat. This extrovert loves to connect, so connected with her on social media or at janeenippolito.com
"I feel equipped now to polish my own work and go into the editing process knowing the value of my story. Recommended for anyone who wants to gain editing skills and have confidence in their work."
- K. Michelle Moseley, Freelance Editor and Writing Coach