Stress-Free Book Sales and Marketing
Time-Saving Strategies to Market Your Book Without Killing Your Creativity
You want readers. You want to make a positive impact. You want money coming in. Which means you want sales.
But a single Google search yields a boatload of blog posts, podcasts, and tutorials with loads of information. Hop into any Facebook group, and you get even more opinions and advice. Who can you trust? How do you fit in writing?
Maybe you'll just binge-watch YouTube or keep churning out books. Enough quantity should replace marketing, right? And at least it won't be as stressful.
Or you can claim your sales and creative freedom.
When I got into the publishing industry ten years ago, I was a yet-to-be published author with two jobs, a ton of student loan debt, and an itch to write that I couldn't ignore. With my first writers conference came instant information overload. Exhaustion was inevitable--and boy, it happened!
Then I started creating systems to do the work and thrive even when I had only half an hour a day, or an hour a week, to work on marketing and online presence.
Along the way, I've become slightly obsessed with book marketing, communication, and sales. My mission: endless to-be-read piles and happy readers devouring books by their favorite authors.
I've helped many authors connect with readers, build a tribe, and convert that tribe to sales while still preserving their creative time. Now it's your turn.
By the end of this course, you'll be confident and ready to take on book sales and marketing. You'll come away with solid, no-stress systems and a resource guide to authentically reach your ideal readers while still having time to create.
This four month course includes sections on author and book branding, identifying your ideal readers, finding comparative titles, streamlining your social media, organizing your email newsletter and website for maximum results, and in-person sales/pitching.
And a group coaching community with daily feedback on your work and weekly live coaching videos and Q&A from your No-Stress Book Strategist, Janeen Ippolito!
Plus a bonus section on Weathering Sales Storms: Shifting, Surviving, and Thriving When Everything Explodes (or Dies)
AND an expert vault with exclusive interviews from:
- Chris Morris, Accountant for Creatives
- Kaye Putnam, Psychology-Driven Brand Strategist
- Denise M. Colby, SEO for Authors
- Jessica Fry, Work-Life Balance for Freelancers
This course is for you if:
- You're prepping to launch a book, and you want a solid foundation for tribe-building and sales success.
- You've launched multiple books but you still feel overwhelmed by all the things and want step-by-step help to build solid sales strategies so you can show up consistently.
- You're burned out and want sustainable systems that will give you time to write your stories, spend time recharging with friends/family, and even sleep! Yes, really!
- You want an online presence that works for your goals, whether it's pursuing traditional publishing, going indie-proud, or both.
- You're ready to dig in, do the work, and see results on a step-by-step schedule that breaks everything into manageable chunks so you can keep writing, working, and/or doing life.
- You want a supportive community and personalized, expert feedback on every step of the journey!
Janeen Ippolito believes you should own your unique words. After all, if you won’t, who will? She’s a multi-published author of bestselling fiction, nonfiction, and poetry. She’s also an experienced editor and marketing strategist, plus the head of Uncommon Universes Press, a publishing company with award-winning books. She’s also the host of Own Your Unique Words, a fiction business and marketing podcast, and speaks regularly at conferences on writing craft, marketing strategies, and reaching your personal success (while enjoying the journey). In her spare time, she helps her missionary husband with his youth swordfighting ministry, indulges her foodie ambitions, reads whatever books she feels like, and explores a slew of random hobbies. Her life goals include traveling to Antarctica and riding a camel while wearing a party hat. This extrovert loves to connect, so connected with her on social media or at janeenippolito.com
"Janeen is clear, organized, and presents with enthusiasm."
- Michele Huey, Author and Speaker
"Janeen Ippolito’s book marketing coaching helped me settle into an advantageous marketing position."
- C.S. Johnson, Multi-published Author
"You helped me define my genre and marketing! I'll be incorporating your feedback into my synopsis and query letter."
- Nancy Brashear, Aspiring Author and Professor Emerita at Azusa Pacific University